I met a guy on matrimonial site and since then we have become good friends. He is unable to feel any emotions for anybody.
As what I understand, he had to take care of his family financially from an early age. His parents did not have a good marriage and he saw a lot of fights between them.
He loved only one girl but she used him and got married and he is unable to forget her and move on. He likes me but because the way he feels, he does not think he will ever marry.
Pls let me know how I can do anything on his behalf.
Chant “I release my desire to change anybody”.
In addition, chant, “I OPEN to the LOVE, BEAUTY, GRACE of the DIVINE”.
Sal (after two weeks)
Thank you. I have seen good difference with my chanting. The person has become more open for accepting new.
Also, I feel better myself and happy.
Remove dislikes for a person: http://wp.me/pwblL-4s
Star with Stars Part II: http://wp.me/pBuLh-g
I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.