I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.
Why do things such as these happen?
Is it an exercise expelling some internal discord?
We always want harmony, love and peace.
But we don’t know how to get when we are denied or when are rejected.
Life simply follows physical law.
If you throw a ball on the wall, it rebounds and comes back to you with the same force.
Our thoughts and emotions are like balls thrown at the opposite person.
When we refuse to forgive, we will not be forgiven.
Send a forgiving note you will get back the same.
Send ball of love, which will be returned to you as the ball of love.
Do and do, till we get the same love back.