I and my girlfriend had a common friend whom I wanted to meet and seek some help. But for some unknown reason, I was afraid to meet her and tell my problems.
You suggested me to chant – “I RELEASE ALL THOUGHTS PREVENTING ME FROM RE-UNITING WITH HER. I THANK HER FOR REUNITING WITH ME”.
After chanting this for about 5-7 days (and also writing it for 21 times), I felt like contacting this common friend for help. Earlier, some unknown fear was preventing me from contacting this common friend.
I met this common friend yesterday and she assured me all help / cooperation in re-uniting us.
Continue the same.
For most of the people who want re-union green is the lacking color. Download two pictures of gem EMERALD. Keep one in your pocket and the other under your pillow.
- When something doesn’t happen after making several attempts – both personal and healing actions, it means something is inside you that prevents or blocks you from getting the results you want. So GKD was asked to release those thoughts.
- He was asked to thank in advance for what is going to happen in the future. For anything you want to happen, do this.
- Emerald helps us to bond and connect with our beloved ones. Please check this link, “Binding People Together”: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/binding-people-together/
Shed the ego: http://wp.me/p3dhkD-1V
I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.