I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.
I am married for 26 years and my husband is having illicit relationships with women all these years. My relatives and friends wanted me to divorce. But somehow I could never do it.
Now, we have three grown up kids and he continues this way. Please give me a mantra where I can save my husband from these women and live a God-fearing life.
Download a picture of black vulture and paste his name or photo on it. This will rectify the person who philanders with other girls.
Daily chant “CORAL, RESTORE MAGNANIMITY TINY SWEET BE”
CORAL for infatuation and temptation for extra-sensory pleasures
Reclaim (RESTORE) the lost love in MAGNANIMITY by shedding the ego (BE TINY) to love with SWEETNESS in the heart