I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.
When can you get what you want in a relationship?
All of us enter in to any relationship to expecting something in the lines of – “I want someone so that I feel good; I want to be loved and taken care of”.
In any relationship when you expect, you will be disappointed.
When one is ready to give without expectation, he can get. There will not be any dejection.
How a destructive relationship starts getting building up?
When I do not want any destructive relationship or when I want harmony and peace in a relationship, then I should stop resisting it first.
Instead, when the spouse says or does anything you disagree or you don’t like, you start resisting inwardly.
Then like starts yielding to dislike.
However, this is not expressed but suppressed. This continues until it becomes resentment.
How you destroy the foundation of love?
You become angry.
Anger separates you from the other person and a barrier is formed.
Intimacy is ended, and leads to rejection.
You find ways to blame or criticize the partner wanting to prove that he/she is wrong.
Verbally you attack.
Everything the other person does seem to be wrong and the physical separation begins.
Without knowing, that your own blaming causes rejection – you feel rejected.
Your relationship deteriorates further by either suspicion or withdrawal.
Resolving these destructive tendencies
If relationship is to be mended then take the following remedies:
- AGRIMONY for open communication
- BEECH to understand other’s point of view; to have tolerance
- WILLOW to stop blaming and to forgive
- WALNUT to adjust and to be compromising
- CHERRY PLUM not to burst out
- HOLLY for suspicion and back biting
- CHICORY to give and not to force one
Each day is a new day. Start as if it is a new relationship.