I am forgiven
I had a misunderstanding with someone I love very much, and due to my arrogance this person didn’t come to meet me. We normally meet every day. How can I save my relationship with this person and strengthen it.
Help others without arrogance. Do the forgiving exercise
As per your instruction, I did the forgiving exercise 7 X 108 times. I also personally asked for the forgiveness and now I am forgiven.
From the ‘I Love Myself” Workbook
How to manifest divine love in all your relationships?
- Forgive, thank and love all your relationships.
- You may be in conflict with your relative today but may not have an aversion about them tomorrow.
- Do not carry the conflict for tomorrow. The reason for today’s conflict should not be present for tomorrow’s conflict. Tomorrow when you have a conflict again, do not use all the words which you used today, and do not bring this scene then.
- After every fight and quarrel, just thank all the quarrels. When you thank them you will find a world of difference, the very next day.
- Also thank the person who fought with you.
- After the conflict is over, use appreciative words for that person (mentally) and then forgive them.
Ego is not tiny
Continuing from the post, “Importance of Switch Words in our lives”: http://wp.me/ptUDX-78
The switch word TINY stops criticism.
For example, the moment you say TINY the mind pictures SMALL.
The words for which pictures are formed immediately are called as switch words. That’s why grammar is not important while chanting switch words.
A person who is an expert in grammar will have a high ego. So he is not TINY.
When it comes to ego, every person has got it and so they cannot be TINY.
When the word TINY is chanted by you, you will appear tiny or small to the opposite person. He will think, “Hey, this person is a very small person”. (So he does not challenge you and he gives up).
Be devoid of emotions and ego: http://wp.me/pBuLh-2R
Facing Ego Problems: http://wp.me/p39EiO-1c
Don’t try to correct others
I’m a kind of assertive person, childish and pure at heart. But everyone mistakes my words and treats me as a rude/harsh person.
I know I’m a very kind at heart and speak like that for others benefit only. If “my people” are doing something wrong then I go and tell them and ask them to change. However, they understand it wrongly.
Please tell me how to get many ‘good’ friends, attract everyone who surrounds me, and make others understand who I’m really.
Don’t try to correct others.
Chant “TOGETHER DIVINE” as many times as possible