Afraid to Re-Unite
I and my girlfriend had a common friend whom I wanted to meet and seek some help. But for some unknown reason, I was afraid to meet her and tell my problems.
You suggested me to chant – “I RELEASE ALL THOUGHTS PREVENTING ME FROM RE-UNITING WITH HER. I THANK HER FOR REUNITING WITH ME”.
After chanting this for about 5-7 days (and also writing it for 21 times), I felt like contacting this common friend for help. Earlier, some unknown fear was preventing me from contacting this common friend.
I met this common friend yesterday and she assured me all help / cooperation in re-uniting us.
Continue the same.
For most of the people who want re-union green is the lacking color. Download two pictures of gem EMERALD. Keep one in your pocket and the other under your pillow.
- When something doesn’t happen after making several attempts – both personal and healing actions, it means something is inside you that prevents or blocks you from getting the results you want. So GKD was asked to release those thoughts.
- He was asked to thank in advance for what is going to happen in the future. For anything you want to happen, do this.
- Emerald helps us to bond and connect with our beloved ones. Please check this link, “Binding People Together”: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/binding-people-together/
Shed the ego: http://wp.me/p3dhkD-1V
Love is safe
This constant depression is taking a toll on me :(. So, when I get even a straw of positivity from you it makes me feel better.
No amount of telling my mind anything helps. It continues to feel sad about everything that is going wrong, in parallel.
No house, no promotion, no love. And finally all the hard work only gets bad feedback.
Behind sadness, there is expectation to be loved; behind this expectation, fear of rejection, fear of abandonment or fear of intimacy is there.
The fear and expectation or desiring operate in opposite directions, and produce the sadness feeling.
This fear denies everything you desire.
Chant this and write this:
- “I release that part, which wants to be loved”
- “I release that part, which activates fear of rejection”
- “I align with that part, which gives love unconditionally.”
- “I align with that part, which feels secured